Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Best Most Annoying Conversation Ever

CO-WORKER: I watched a movie the other night, what's it called?--
ME: 'Better Off Dead?'
CO-WORKER: NO.
ME: It wasnt 'Better Off Dead?' Did it have John Cusack in it? Was it 'Grosse Pointe Blank?' 'Hot Tub Time Machine?'
CO-WORKER: No! It didn't have John Cusack in it!
ME: I bet it was 'Midnight In The Garden of Good And Evil.' I haven't even seen that. It looked good, though.
CO-WORKER: Stop it! It didn't have John Cusack in it! It was a Katherine Heigl movie.
ME: Oh. '37 Dresses' or whatever it was? You know, where she was a bridesmaid like a hundred times?
CO-WORKER: No! That was '27 Dresses.'--
ME: So was it 'Knocked Up'? That must be what it was.
CO-WORKER: It wasn't Knocked Up! Stop it!
ME: You must be thinking of Grey's Anatomy then. I bet you're just confused. Or '37 Dresses.' It was probably that.
CO-WORKER: Ohmygod, stop it. It's not fucking Grey's Anatomy! It was a movie! One that came out recently!
{walks away}
{later, via email}
ME: Check out this IMDB link. I bet you're thinking of Face Blind. It comes out next year, and she has face blindness in it, like when you can't even tell peoples' faces apart because they're all just like a blur. Also, check it out-- I never knew she was on Roswell!

{no response/end conversation}


No comments: